RE: [MV] for SALE II World war soviet army jeep

From: jason.green@ps.ge.com
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 06:00:14 PST

Technically, the seller is correct. The Soviets were still in WW2 in 1951.
The Soviets and Japan were still in a state of declared war but just not
fighting. The Soviets were not a party to the Japanese surrender in 1945.
Therefore, technically they were still at war with the Japanese. I know it
is nitpicking, but if push comes to shove the owner is right.

Austringer

1964 M151
1958 M274
1954 M38