wanted

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 06:06:56 PST

Greetings and Solutions:

If anyone has camo netting for sale, large enough to cover an M35, please let
me know price and availability. I could pick up at the Dover meet.

On another topic:

I am looking for the rear body section from either a civilian or military
telephone installation / repair truck, from the 1950's or 60's. This is the
utility-style body that goes where a pickup bed usually goes. It has a flat
"roof", sloping rear door, shelves that slide out, and drop-down cabinet
doors on the sides. (Looks sort of like the refrigerator end of a Good Humor
truck)

I am putting together (hopefully) a communications truck on the back of an
M37 that has lost its bed. I can pick up, or arrange shipping. Just thought
that I would ask this group, because one never knows what treasures are to be
found out there in those old barns and overgrown farm fields.

 Thanks.

 A P Bloom

www.M35products.com