1984 CUCV M-1009 for sale

From: BROOKLYNN MACHINE (self@apk.net)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 12:29:33 PST

Hi, My name is Lee Spann and I have just recently posted my truck up
for sale on the mil-veh mailing list. I really need to sell it and am
looking for any reasonable offers. My main reason for selling is that I
am only 17 years old and have managed to work up a fairly large debt to
my parents due, to my interests in military and older vehicles. (1941
Farmall M, 1948 Jeep Cj2a and, the 1984 CUCV M-1009) I live about 15
miles south of Cleveland Ohio in a small town called Brecksville and my
e-mail address is self@apk.net.

 List of most new parts on CUCV:
-transmission
-torque converter
-2 new alternators
-new starter
-2 new batteries
-glow plugs
-new radiator

The truck only has just over 48,000 miles and is basically all original.
It does how ever have a home done camo job because, when I first bought
the truck, it was painted dark blue (ATF in Washington D.C.)

Sorry, I don't have any pictures posted on the internet but, I will be
happy to send some to who ever inquires.
                                                    Thanks, Lee Spann