Re: [MV] Further Transport issues with Ferret/Dingo

From: DAS (minimade@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 04:32:31 PST

that reminds me of a trip I took driving "the General", a 9 series tractor
towing a stack of 6 ton trailers, from Lakehurst to southeastern Pa, never
having driven that 13 speed automatic before. I should have known it would
be a rough trip when I read the notice on the Trans: Start in 4th unless
your GVW is greater than 120,000 lb. The only paperwork I had was a binder
from my insurance co., and a blank application for a farm exempt tag. Like
Steve said, what a dope, but I had a safe trip.
    Derek