Re: [MV] Automatic transmissions in M35A3

From: JIM WIEHE (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 16:20:20 PST

I thought that the reason for the auto. trans. was because todays youth
( God I feel old now ) grew up driving dads Chevy / Ford / Dodge
that had an auto. trans. and did not know how to drive a stick.

FWIW: The company that I work for has both auto and stick in their
delivery trucks that are both straight truck and tractor-trailer.
Auto. trans. are great in stop and go city traffic but I still prefer a stick.

Jim Wiehe , VA3JHW
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca