RE: [MV] engine mods

From: paul carrier (paulc@teleport.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 17:55:47 PST

The Guard didn't "keep" the M35's, we didn't have any
choice.
DOD/Army didn't purchase enough LMTV/FMTV to field to the
Guard.

And the M35A3 were converted on a low budget program, they
are crap.
I'll keep my A2's until the Army can field us the new stuff.

SSG Paul D. Carrier
Readiness NCO
3670th Maint Co (GS)
Camp WIthycombe, OR