RE: [MV] CUCV blocks

From: paul carrier (paulc@teleport.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 17:55:39 PST

Rumor has it a OMS shop chief did this, put a GI motor in
his kids pickup and the civ motor in the HMVEE.

HMVEE "blew" the motor at AT when "someone" put mogas in the
tank. Much wailing and nashing of teeth.

Shop chief was removed and reassigned....

SSG Paul D. Carrier
Readiness NCO
3670th Maint Co (GS)
Camp WIthycombe, OR