Re: [MV] shipping a dukw -aw crap

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 18:05:11 PST

Sorry list... this is now third or forth time my stupid email program has
sent out offlist stuff of mine to the list. There is a bug in the
program which sends replies automatically to all senders. Fortunately, I
just checked and the bug was fixed so I'm downloading the patch, so it
shouldn't happen again ;-)

Steve
(felt I needed to say that since some guy flamed me hard the last time it
happened)