shipping a dukw

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 19:12:15 PST

Steve,

I was hoping you wouldn't notice my lunacy was spiraling out of control.
I do think amphibians are cool, particularly the ones from WWII. And yes,
I do aspire to own a GPA one day, but i'm sure it will be a long way off
as I am desperately short of cash.

My Belgian weasel made it into the U.S. and is currently in Texas
sitting outside in the rain, awaiting further transportation. I probably
will end up with two complete amphibians, but no extra parts at this
time. I may end up selling one of them off at some point, as i'm
thinking one will probably be sufficient.

As for the temperature, it is still freezing cold here in the mountains
of Colorado. (I'm at 7,500 feet). I took my daughter for a weasel ride
today. We just drove through the woods out back for a few laps.
Snow is starting to melt. She (4 years old) wants me to paint it
pink. I told her it wasn't going to happen.

Regards,
Rob Kiser
1945 M29C x 3
194? M28