Re: [MV] m35a3

From: dan doig (opm@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 19:27:24 PST

ANY PERFORMANCE SPECS ON THE NEW M35A3 DOES THE CAT ENGINE HAVE MORE UMFH YOU WOULD
THINK IT SHOULD I THOUGHT THAT ENGINE PUT OUT MORE THAN 170HP AND WOULD THE TRANY
HANDLE MORE I WONDER WHICH ALLISON TRANS AND HOW MUCH OVER DRIVE . BY THE WAY ANYBODY
KNOW HOW HIGH A 14R/20 TIRE IS I HEARD 48" WOW IF TRUE.