Re: Re: [MV] CDL's and MV's & motorhomes

From: michael@tsixroads.com
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 22:19:43 PST

The guy I am talking about had finished his as a motor home and had gotten a ticket. He took it to court and won his case. I was wondering if he kept on having trouble with the law or if that was the only time.

I would'nt mind getting a CDL if that was the end of it, but it is just the start. From there you start sliding down the long slippery slope of forms, taxes, fees, insurance, etc.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS