ammunition boxes

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 01:08:20 PST

 Folks
 Is there anyone interested in the old WW2 cardboard ammo boxes? These are
the boxes that were in the metal cans. I have some in decent shaped boxes
for 30-06, with the red and white striped boxes, some that were never opened
with live ammo still in them and then I have some that are empty, but still
in nice shape,many different arsenals , then I have the LT green stripped
30-06 AP boxes, Empty, that would just need new tops fabricated for them in
nice shape. Then I have 3 Empty 38 SPL Military boxes. These would look
great with a WW2 era or Korean War Vehicle!
 If any one out there is interested, contact me off list. I would like to
sell them as a lot and I can get you the details as to the arsenals. All
money goes to my M-886 project. Thanks Mark M-886