Re: [MV] Faster M-35

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 04:24:14 PST

and I have driven a deuce enough to know that as hard as they can be to
control I do not really want to be on hwy with someone going much faster
than the truck was designed to go. -- I lost a front tire on M139 at some
over 50 one time -- a real tightening experience I can tell you.

Joe Shannon wrote