Re: [MV] Fording tailpipe question:

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 04:29:56 PST

Go to a farm tractor supply place and they sell a little flapper thing that
goes over end of pipe and has a balance on it that will close it when no
exhaust to open in = made for this purpose - also makes a nice ringing sound
when engine is at idle, bouncing on end of pipe

Not exactly military but works fine

Subject: [MV] Fording tailpipe question: