M Series Wire Crimper

From: Allen Jones (jonesal@u.washington.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 08:54:25 PST

I have one extra wire crimper (the kind the does a 4 opposed dimple crimp) I
purchased from Boeing Surplus here in Seattle that works perfect for stock,
waterproof crimps on M series vehicles. If there's another hobbyist out
there working on restoring a MV who needs one, please respond to me **off
list** and I will send it to you for $7.50 ($5 purchase price plus $2.50
uninsured shipping). The crimper was intended/calibrated for certified
aviation crimps -- it's the ratcheting type. It works fine on the stock 14
g wire/crimps, but not anything bigger.

Allen in Seattle
'55 M38A1
'67 M416