Re: [MV] shipping a dukw

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 08:51:13 PST

Width is no problem.

You could put that on a heavy gooseneck trailer and pull that with a 1 ton dually. For a Semi, that would be a light load.

Go to a heavy equipment dealer and find an independent that moves heavy equipment. If they have a detachable tongue lowboy, you should be able to drive or winch it on, reattach
the tongue and go.

Dave