Solargizers Wanted

From: Hutterer, John - Deltec (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 06:21:58 PST

List,

A couple of months ago someone posted a reference to an Ebay sale of
Solargizer battery chargers. There was an individual selling them in case
lots for about $15.00 each. I can't find anything on Ebay that lists this
individual anymore. Can anyone help me out? Has anyone on the List purchased
Solargizers from this person? Any feedback? I'd like to contact the seller
who was originally listed on Ebay, or anyone else who has these items for
sale at that low price.

Thanks for your help,

John

John Hutterer