Re: [MV] Solargizers Wanted

From: Charlie (SeacoastSurplus@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 06:31:41 PST

BE WARNED

I contacted the person who was mentioned here, who was selling them on Ebay.
He gave me price of 20.00 by case.
He had low feedback, with some negatives.

I did some checking ,and found out this person is in Marine Corp.
I guess he does have them, but I question where they came from.

Then a couple days ago he sent a mass mailing to everyone on his
email list, and said now he was blowing out the remaining case he
has at 18.00 each.

Again, I mention that he's in Marine Corp.
(If you read back thru some of the items he's sold
he mentions a USMC address in a non-soligizer
auction.