[MV] M37 Engine Color

From: Corey Elliott (stormchaser@cox-internet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 22:53:01 PST

Travis,

Thanks for the info. I have been to the WWII Dodge Motor Pool site, which
is incredible and full of great information. That is where some of my
decisions originated that guided me in painting my WWII Dodges with their
current paint scheme. My only concern is that I have been told by a couple
of people (and that is quite a few, relative to the number that have told me
anything) that the M37 paint scheme is not the same as the WWII 3/4 ton
Dodges. Anyone else know if any of this is wrong or right?

Thanks,

Corey
Amarillo, Texas