Re: [MV] M37 Engine Color

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 04:14:09 PST

I do not know if this is a deffinitive answer or not but several M37s have
passed my hands - from surplused vehicles that left US Army in eary 70s to
some national guard units from late 70s and I never saw one that was not
OD -- some were OD everything under hood except radiator, I took these to be
repaints by motor pool. Several were OD engine with black dist., voltage
reg, starter, generator, wires, etc. grey metal carb. I took these to be as
received by military. These were from both eras of production.

just my .02 worth

Everette