Re: [MV] [MVlist] Halftrack identification

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 04:33:49 PST

Nigel,

Thank for taking the time to share your knowledge. It certainly is
appreciated.

I do not own any armor & I am sure I never will. Your information is
why this list is so great. When we attend shows or displays, we now
can see more than the halftrack. We can see the evolution of armor
history.

I hope Travis will tell the list when he is able to gain more facts or
proof.

I hope everybody enjoys the upcoming OD season.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
2 M416 Trailers
MVPA, MTA