Wheels & Deals

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 14:35:16 PST

Hi List,

I'm selling 4 wheel rims. (or hubs, whatever you want to call 'em)
I pulled the wheels off my 1954 M38A1 for the frame off restoration. After
getting the tires pulled off, and the rims sandblasted and ready for
painting, I realized I had three 15" rims and one 16" rim. (and possibly not
original to my vehicle)

Thus, I bought the correct 16" rims for my jeep from a local dealer.

If you have any interest in one or all, I want to get rid of them for cheap!
I don't want these useless to me, but ready-to-paint, rims waiting around to
rust. I want to get them out of my garage and out to a good home. (I'm in
California if you're curious.)

Please contact me off list if you have any interest!

Aaron Horrocks
Historical Military Vehicle & Mopar Enthusiast

"Parts should be preserved rather than restored, restored rather than
replaced, and replaced only when essential."