Generator for sale

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 14:46:40 PST

Hello list,

A good friend of mine has a military 10KW generator for sale. It's exactly
like the one that I use to run my entire house with if the power fails. For
those of you that are up on this unit you'll know that the 10KW is a high
altitude rating and at or near sea level it's really around 17KW or so.

It's gasoline operated and has low hours. It comes with two 12 volt
batteries. I have cranked this unit and will verify that it runs well.

His asking price is $2,500.00 if picked up in Blacksburg, SC, (very near the
NC border off of I-85). Shipping is, of course, extra and will be the
actual shipping charge. The only reason that it's for sale is that his wife
has contracted cancer and he needs al the money that he can get for medical
bills.

This generator is resting on an M103, (I think), military trailer and it is
not included in the sale. The trailer belongs to me, (I just bought it from
him).

Any questions please contact me off list and I will do my best to answer
them.

mojoedd@bellsouth.net

Thank you for your help,

Ed Kirkley KG4OUJ