Re: [MV] Two questions !

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 07:24:21 PST

> Does anyone have any trace of an NSN or Mfr Part Number for these?
I have a bunch of these headlights...They were extensively used in 2
different areas....areas that had a lot of foggy days..and the other was in
areas of populated areas where the vehicles were driven a lot in
traffic...the amber lights were not as confusing and irritating as the white
lights by the locals..Also, the amber lights automatically told other
military personnel that the vehicle they were looking at was another
"friendly" vehicle..as we all know...the military drives all the time with
lights "on"....Get the point.. Gene