Multifuel Air Compressor Wrenches

From: John Souza (John.Souza@ci.fresno.ca.us)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 08:09:14 PST

Well,

I am getting close on getting the Multifuel Air Compressor wrenches made. I need to get the order place on Tuesday. So, here is the scoop.

The Air Compressor wrenches will be ready in a couple of weeks. These will be glass beaded and you can use them as is or paint them. The two originals that I have, one is painted white, the other is natural steel.
The wrenches I am having made are not the same size as the original. They have a longer and stonger handle. If you would like a picture of what the new one will look like compared with the original one, let me know and I will e-mail one.

Pre-production price will be $30.00 including shipping to 48 states. You would need to get your order to me before 9:00 am PST Tuesday, March 25th. I prefer PayPal. It is faster and easier for both of us. My PayPal account id "jpsouza@mediaone.net".

The next best payment method is Money Order. Just send me e-mail that it is coming and get the M.O. in the mail before Tuesday.

After Tuesday, and after the number is set to run the price will be $35.00 including shipping.

You might think that this is a bit much. A few of you responded stating that you have tried to have one made and that it was VERY expensive. Please keep in mind that this is a "specialty" tool. This is also being made in 2002 at current labor rates. These are not surplus. Consider that you will pay about the same amount for a surplus lug wrench set. It is far easier, faster, and better to use the correct tool. If you use a pipe wrench or big pliers you will mess up you air compressor pulley over time.

In parting, I will make you this offer. If you get one and you are not happy with it. I will give you a refund less 5.00 for shipping.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail me or call me at (559)876-3262.

Thanks,

John Souza
MVPA #2697 Member since 1978
Fresno, CA