GL got me good- F/U

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 08:24:37 PST

Dwright@govliquidation.com writes: "I never received a phone call from you nor an email. I apologize for the Login message you saw, there is nothing wrong with your credit as you state. This message was placed by one of the clerks by mistake..."

David, thank you for your interest and comments. It's nice to know my credit has been restored too.

You bring up a good point regarding me not calling GL right at that time. Let me respond to that by saying the best I have done prior was a returned call the next day, this auction was to be over in about 6 minutes. Typically when I call, somebody just takes a message, sometimes they call back, sometimes they don't. On this particular occasion like I said, I had less than 6 minutes before the GL auction closed, a phone call seemed a waste of my time and money, so I sent an e-mail by clicking "send e-mail" at on the GL site. Somehow I am not surprised you never received it.

Other than you, I've never been able to call GL's office and have somebody say, "I have your answer right here..." Usually I talk to somebody who has zero information and takes a message. I think you do a commendable job, just wish I could say the same for the rank and file like that clerk that lost me my opportunity to bid on items the 3/22/02 auction.

By comparison, on the GSA auction site https://www.gsaauctions.gov/index.htm, in the past 6 months I have made 4 inquiry calls, 4 connected directly to the right person on the first try and only one had to call me back with the answer and he did.

Again, my complaint is no reflection on you, I wish we could clone you about a 1000 times, maybe we all be happier with GL then.

Jack Lee