Cancer patiet help II

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 19:44:23 PST

Hello List,

We had a rewarding weekend of Bar-B-Q, hot dog, cake and pie sales for my
friend but sadly no offers to buy his generator. I'll tell you what, I will
donate $500.00 towards shipping to whom ever buys that generator. As I said
before it's to help pay his wife's medical bills and if I didn't already
have the exact same unit I'd buy it. I did buy the trailer that it's on.

In the coming weeks I'll also donate some PRC-25's and other military gear
to sell to help them out. I'll post here first and then go to Ebay. Won't
someone that needs this unit please, please buy it? It's for a good cause,
they need help badly.

Please email me off list if you have questions or need pictures.
mojoedd@bellsouth.net

Thank you,

Ed Kirkley KG4OUJ
MVPA 18977