Re: [MV] Kids and MVs

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 19:59:43 PST

Hi Kerry,

>I suspect your comments were tongue-in-cheek, and I'm probably stating
>something obvious that goes for many folks on our list.

Well, my comments were sorta tongue in cheek. I do think that kids and
MVs are a natural and positive match. If one is of limited means and
wants to have kids... nothing (MVs or anything else) should come in front
of them. But my wife and I do not wish to have kids for a variety of
personal reasons. We like them OK, just not rather not have any of our
own. While this is a very deep conviction (thought out over many years)
having nothing to do with material posessions, it does have a nice side
benefit of freeing up all sorts of money to buy smelly old OD parts :-)

Hey, with some people bringing 10 or more kids into the world, someone
has to try and even out the average :-)

Steve