Re: [MV] Kids and MVs

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 05:19:11 PST

Kerry guess it must be something in the water up here in VT.
I have enjoyed many shows with my soon to be step-son. He, at the age of 6,
already wants a M35A2C. His mother who is a wonderful girl, who has
accepted me and my hobbie. Both are there with me for the good times (stowe
carshow)throwing candy while riding behind Kerry's award winning M35A2.
Also the bad when I ran out of gas in my M35 and she walked the mile back to
my house to get the car and the gas can while I watched the truck and
chatted with the Vet who's drive way my truck needed to occupy. Also what
is now called "The Weare incident"(GMMVC members know that one). She dealt
with them all. But I think, she said it best. "when you two are in that
truck, the smiles are priceless"

Jeff