MTA SHOW - THANK TO ALL !

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 13:39:44 PST

Hi All,

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU ! ! !

I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK ALL WHO SUPPORTED OUR SHOW & SWAP MEET.

I ALSO WANT TO THANK THE LIST MEMBERS, FOR PUTTING UP WITH THE CONTINUOUS
NOTICES THAT I WAS POSTING.

ONLY 1 GUY BROKE MY CHOPS ABOUT PRINTING IN CAPITALS. HI TERRY .

Jim Gilmore, our new MVPA Director was in attendance. I forgot to ask
how many Autographs he signed.

The List Postings helped to bring out many individuals & vendors. The
side effect is we gained 12 or more new members. I can now go back to
reading about your events & supporting them as well as you supported
ours.

CRITIQUE:
The show had a fantastic turn out. It was slow moving for most of
Saturday. Dealers stated that there were more people in attendance than
many other shows. Lots of goodies were sold & loaded into the smiling
customers vehicles.

The Display Field included many finely finished Military Vehicles. They
covered from WW II through the Gulf War. The M114 was a hit with many,
as well as the Scout Cars, Jeeps of all era's & Trucks. The National
Guard displayed an M-1 Tank & allowed people to see the inside.

Even the MTA Members & workers, had the opportunities to buy a few more
items.

Visitors came from as far away as Ohio, Virginia & Albany NY. Vendors
came from Long Island, Mississippi, Alabama, Maine, Quebec & Munich
Germany & all over NJ & more.

REMINDER: ONLY 12 MONTHS TO THE NEXT MTA SHOW & SWAP MEET.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
2 M416 Trailers
MVPA, MTA