Re: [MV] Military Vehicle Wills

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 15:32:09 PST

At 5:17 PM -0600 3/26/02, Bill Chambers wrote:
>Sounds like the girl in that movie "tank girl". Even as my oldest daughter
>goes in the Navy this summer, I believe she would "spruce up" any armour she
>was left in my will!

Right you are. She's far more polite than the girl in Tank Girl, but
still has the peculiar appearance. Having grown up in the circles
that I did, I'm not shocked by her appearance (1) but some of the
folks here would likely have some problems with her appearance. Same
goes for two other folks I'm currently working on as potential MVers.

1. Blonde hair that's less than an inch long, several piercings
including two rings in her lower lip, rather punk styled clothes, but
she's actually cute in my eyes as I tend to lean towards the goth
style myself.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -