M-1009

From: Sando (asando@prtc.net)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 15:55:07 PST

Sorry guys, I'm not flaming nobody nor using offensive language! I just want
to hear my CUCV cranking or better yet roaring to live!! All the ligths
(except wait) in the dash turn on when I turn the ignition switch ( seat
belts, gen 1, gen 2, oil, water temp, even water in filter!) but nothing
happens. Questions, what's the function of the round capped multi pin
socket under the dash? Where's the glow plug controller located at? a relay
is missing near the capped socket mentioned erlier, where can I get one?
I'm waiting for the TM's ordered so maybe some well versed list buddy can
give me a head start!!

   Appreciated!!!!

A Sandoval
MVPA # 22996