Looking for Brackets to mount HMMWV brushguard

From: Ned Parkes (sparkes@fast.net)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 16:09:45 PST

Hi, List,

I just picked up a mil surplus brushguard at the swap meet at Dover, NJ.
Great show BTW.
Now I need to find or manufacture the brackets to mount it to the front
bumper. This guard is the old style not the Luverne guard. It has a larger
'hole' on the driver's side where the blackout light is next to the parking
light, whereas on the passenger side the 'hole' is smaller since there is no
blackout light there. Also, it is the one that has sheet metal with
diamond-shaped holes in it (I think it is called expanded metal) welded
between all of the heavy steel. None of this is very important except to
describe the type of guard that I got. I can email a pic if it helps.

Anyway, I am looking for the mounts and quick release pins, etc to put this
thing on my HMMWV. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Ned Parkes
1986 M1009 CUCV
1987 M998 HMMWV