[MV] horses on 5 ton

From: Randy Orpe (sgtorpe@sierratel.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 08:39:09 PST

Preliminaries indicate that you need to add about 8" to the frame on the
front and move the front frame member forward that amount. You would also
need the 250 front engine mount assembly. That goes with the 813 hood and
front grill.

One of the problems with deadlining your wrecker is that you need the thing
for the engine swap, cause them engins ain't light.
Details, details.

Randy Orpe