Re: [MVlist] CUCV Blazer Rubber Floor matting and Insulation

From: Ted Hils - Ted's Trucks (tedhils@cyber-south.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 13:26:13 PST

    I would also be interested in knowing a source for the OEM style mats.
All the ones I've ordered (after they SWORE that they were the OEM type)
turned out to be an after-market mat that doesn't look like or fit anywhere
close to the original.
    Word of warning.... The reason a LOT of the Blazers have rusted out
floorboards is because the insulation got wet and stayed wet under the mat.
We pull all insulation out. If no good mat is available, we paint the floor
with non-skid sand thrown in. This is what the units in our area were told
to do.
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff