Re: [MVlist] CUCV Blazer Rubber Floor matting and Insulation

From: Ted Hils - Ted's Trucks (tedhils@cyber-south.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 06:17:01 PST

    Thanks, guys for the suggestion of LMC for Blazer mats. Been there,
done that. I'm not looking for "these guys MIGHT have what you're looking
for." I'm looking for someone who has actually BOUGHT one of them and can
vouch for the facts that they are actually the lined (not textured) OEM
style that FITS! All the places I have ordered from or checked with
(including LMC) in the past had pieces of crap made by ACC (I now know) that
were not even molded to fit over the hump. These are a waste of money! I'm
tired of paying freight both ways because these people don't know (or care)
what they are selling.
    Anybody with actual experience out there?
Thanks
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff