Re: [MV] [MVlist] RE: 6x6

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 16:51:37 PST

Hi List
I am not an expert by any means, but I do have a fairly solid base of
knowledge on this subject. In a nutshell, many if not most South American
countries ABSOLUTELY PROHIBIT by law the owning of any military style
property or replicas thereof. If you think about the political situations
there it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out why. I think one
would have to enjoy challenges to try to travel around there in a mil veh.

Glenn Shaw
MVPA