Re: [MV] sand blasting

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 16:43:53 PST

I use black beauty too. It is great!

Beware. I have heard that BB is considered haz waste AFTER it has been used
because it will/may
have lead (paint) in it....

I found a place in NH that claimes he will blast a 2.5 tonner and prime it
for $400-500. I brought my cckw over and showed him and he still agrees to
that price. I may bring the deuce tanker over this summer.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce