Re: [MV] sand blasting

From: Mike Pilcher (candlewickjeep2@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 15:32:45 PST

>From my experience, Unless you are a lot more patient than I am and have
very deep pockets NO HOME COMPRESSOR IS BIG ENOUGH. Anything less is
just for piddling.

Sandblasting is hell no matter what size compressor you use, But.....

I can rent a diesel powered compressor with a huge pot for sandblasting
for $150 a day. Then I can blast everything in sight including my
neighbor's school bus, the local municiple water tank, the raised
Titanic. Stand back and let 'er rip.
(this automatically will draw warnings of metal warpage. Use common
sense.)

No joke, I don't think you'll ever be happy without going BIG.

Good luck,
Mike
M37
One big ole rented sandblaster