Re: [MV] Just got one of my M35A2s from GL...

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 06:20:53 PST

Because it's the ARMY and that's the way the government does things. It
doesn't have to make sense. Or, God loves you and works in mysterious ways.
Or this is evidence of the Chaos theory at work. Take your pick, since they
all have the same level of likelihood in things large, green and surplus.
Congratulations on your acquisition!
Ronzo