(MV) M-series Cab repair

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 13:26:40 PST

Those of you out there who have welded that nasty problem spot with the
M-Series cab underneath the door post with rust holes........... I got
questions. What type of metal and thickness to restore the area???? I
want to do a flush patch......... I am going to do my 1st attempt at Mig
welding(after some practice on my M416 trailer).
     I might create a few replacement panels for that area because my M54
also will need it, unless I do decited to replace the cab with a better one.
             Any help is appreciated.

Jeff