M37 questions

From: FredWC1@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 09:50:34 PST

Hello all, as a newbe to this field and my "new" M37 I have a couple of
questions:
1) are the wheel nuts l/h thread on one side?
2) there is a cable , like a spedo cable that comes off the distributor and
goes to a metal box on the upper firewall approx 3"X3"X6" with one wire
atteched. What is this setup for?
3) there is a round device attached to the oil pipe (fill?) on the l/f of the
engine that has one wire attached. It is approx. 2" in diameter and has a
pipe/hose attached to the bottom of it. It seems to be a electric valve of
some sort.
Thanks for any input!! Fred