bidding

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 09:20:01 PST

Guys..I spent 2 days at an auction here in Colorado Springs..bidding on WW2
US and German Military rifles and boxes of parts and magazines .. The
bidders there were fools.. as are most bidders at an auction..The bidding at
GL is a good point..They had several vehicles crossed up on the pictures to
the lot numbers...they had vehicles listed as having winches (wench)...and
they did not have them.! The bidding is an art..it takes a bit of common
sense. If you want a cheap truck..bid low..keep this in mind..bid low..! If
you start to bid high..it is going to go higher. At the weapons auction I
was at...the auctioneer was stacking things on the table and saying that the
high bid got to take what he wanted from the table.. What does that say to
you.??? It says to me that only one bid is needed..!!! Then that first
bidder takes what he wants..then the other people get to take what they want
for the same dollar amount.. Well the idiots kept bidding...raising the
dollar amount higher..!!! Get the point.?? Bid low...it goes low...Gene