LUVERNE HUMV Brush Guard FS & M38/M38A1 Rubber Stuff

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 10:21:10 PDT

I have 2 Luverne Brush Guards for sale with Brackets
for sale at $425 plus shipping Freight collect via
truck.

Also have 2 HUMV/Hummer Square Tube Swing Away Spare
Tire Carriers with mounting brackets for sale at $425
plus shipping will go UPS

I can delivery to South Pittsburg, TN Show at the end
of this month (April 27th)

These are very nice duplicates of the originals.

Have 2 HUMV/Hummer Mile-Marker 10,500 lbs Winch Assy's
with Mounting Frame/Bumper and 24 Volt Valve Assy. for
sale $1650.00 each.

Also still have the Red Warning Decals for the Dash
area $12 set free postage

Shifter decals $12 set of 2 each. free postage.

NOS Drivers Seat Bottom Cushion Canvas 440.00 plus
shipping.

M38/M38A1 I have the Large Headlight Bucket mountin
Gaskets now $6.00ea or 2 for $10.00 + shipping

Jerry Can Lid Gaskets NEW $2.00 ea.

M-Series Fuel Sending Unit Gaskets $2.00 each free
postage

M-Series Fuel Pick up unit Gasket $3.00 each Free
Postage

M-Series Blackout Drive Light Mounting Gasket to
Fender $3.00 each free postage. M38/M38A1/etc.

Visa/MC Accepted

Thanks!
Jeff Smith M*V*P
3519 Gatewood Dr.