Re: [MV] Tractor by PSI Mobil, MOD X3-WT Question

From: DAS (minimade@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 16:53:44 PDT

When I got my MA-8, I asked for any paperwork turned in with vehicle. I
received (2) T.M.'s and several dozen pages of vehicle maintenance log,and
original cert. of origin from GM. The P.O.C. probably has same for yours, or
has reciently trashed same, so, CALL TODAY. Other than that, see if there is
a data plate with Co. Home-town , try the internet, or information.
Good Luck,Have Fun, and don't run over the grandson.----- Original
Message -----