M1009 won't start

From: Jasper Welsch (cucvman@jam.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 19:05:37 PDT

Starter just clicks. Parts store says batteries are good. Headlights get
dim when key is turned. click click click click click click Same thing
when slaved to an M151A2 (not mine). I have not seen Stu Ellis in the
vicinity. any suggestions?

Truck may be jealous. Two M1009s are up for auction at Mississippi Surplus
Property on April 18, former GSA trucks. No minimum bid. I'd buy them
myself, but I am a State employee. :-( Contact me off list for further info
and pictures.

Jasper Welsch at Home
1984 M1009 CUCV