Collings B17 the 909!

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 19:09:44 PDT

Well, for what its worth....Amy and I got married on the Collings B17, the
909......in flight.....and we buzzed San Antonio International airport
(twice) while they held the traffic in the pattern. More fun than humans
are allowed to have, I can tell you that! There's a much longer story that
goes with this, but I won't bore everyone with the details.

The Scout Car's engine goes out for a total rebuild....next week! Hooray!

Regards,
TJ Smith

See you all at the MVPA convention!