mil-vehicles

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 17:25:01 PDT

In addition to black low-quarters used for transportation, when I went in U
S Army in l958 we were issued, I think, two pair of Bermuda shorts, with
sown in creases and two pair long gray socks to be worn with them in
addition to short sleeve Khaki shirt, no tie. After I had been in a while a
edict came from above that these were to be worn on post only. I was
stopped in D C for wearing this uniform off post, and was written up, next
day I stopped at MP duty hut and told them to look up regs that allow
wearing to and from home if you live off post. DR was torn up.

This bring to my question - any one seen any of these for sale???

Everette

Still around the corner there may wait, a new road or a secret gate. Though
I have often passed them by, a day will come, when I shall take, the hidden
paths that run west of the moon and east of the sun.