WITOLD

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 08:50:27 PDT

I just sent this message to WITEK and it was returned with "fatal
errors"...reason..550 "HOST UNKNOWN"..
so, I am posting it to the list for him to read..

It was sold... I am getting another one tomorrow..
It will be a body on a frame..no lights, no gauges..no
differentials..seats..but - can get most of
this in a couple of weeks..?/ Not 100% sure.
It will need a motor..transmission and transfer case. All of which, can be
used from a CUCV...it will not be proper..but WILL work fine..
It will also need seats, and tires...glass, differentials....(I will be
getting some in about a week)...All in all , I would say you could put the
whole thing together for a lot less than $10,000 and have it on the road...
The price for this body and frame is $4000...cost more..so, has to sell for
more.. Gene