Re: [MV] M35A2 questions

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 09:59:44 PDT

In a message dated 4/17/02 7:41:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
ilovejeeps@hotmail.com writes:

<< Just found a Kaiser M35A2 over in N.Carolina that has a LD-465-1
 Hercules Multi-fuel engine in it. What threw me off was that the exhuast
 pipe came out between the rear axles instead up the passenger side of the
 windshield. When I first looked at the truck I thought it was an older gas
 engine model.

 Is this correct ?
YES

 Is there any problems with the LD-465-1 Hercules engine ?
SMOKES A LOT, BUT VERY, VERY LITTLE DIFFERENCE IN HP COMPARED TO LDT (LESS
THAN 10 HP DIFFERENCE AS I RECALL).

 Any other things to be weiry of on this particular series of truck ?
NO MORE SO THAN ANY OTHER DEUCE

 I may become a M35 owner sooner than I ever thought! >>